Friday 14 March 2014

Feed the monsters.

I've been trying to kill these monsters for years.

At first I didn't know they were there [so you can imagine my surprise when I found out].

Then I thought 'It's cool, I got this' [I used to do Tae Kwon Do so nothing scares me].

But then, I realised that the monsters were heavy and big and intangible. So there wasn't actually a way for me to defeat them. I swear I could have used a gun to kill them but there really wasn't a violent enough way to deal with it. No kicking, no stabbing, no shooting would do.

Until one day, high as, I realised the monsters were in fact baby monsters in disguise. They have the ability to do that you know; transform into something bigger than they really are.

So now I'm tryna feed them love and help them grow. They say they're not hungry but they haven't eaten in years. From anorexia to greed, they will soon grow dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment