Friday 28 June 2013

That kind of love. The Kind Love.

Thought I'd go to the bakery and call my mum for a chat. We ended up talking for 40 minutes and at some point she said 'follow your heart'. I was surprised by her advice. It was on point.

I was sat outside the bakery on a wall and a cat approached me. I think she could sense I was lonely. My voice cracked at some point.

It was when I started mentioning [insert name here].I thought I'd pet the cat. Besides,it looked like it needed love and affection.

As soon as his guard was down, he surrendered. The cat, I mean.

He crawled on my lap, sat there, receiving all the care I had to give. So effortlessly loving. Like we'd known each other for years.

And I thought to myself, this is the kind of love I'm looking for. The Kind Love.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment