Tuesday 22 February 2022

So what?

 I could imagine a world where you progress but don't advance.

And where you think outside of the box

But I could never imagine not being able to make visible

< Transferable skills.


Ideal.


Love for whatever I do,

Care for the task,

Consideration of the other

Of their interests

And of the path

To the outcome.


Ideal.


I deal with a lot.


Sometimes all I think about is James Corden. Not the popular one - but my first mentor. He was the absolute inspiration. And made me who I am today. He taught me to teach as part of any work process. To ask 'so what' and always get to the next answer. What is it that you want to say? Employers always get it if you're answering their questions. They're the ones who set them. It's like an untold yet unhidden truth that most fear to express freely. Yet it's the core of communicating your work personality.


And James unlocked this in me.


And I unlocked this in others.


And that's how you improve.


You just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment