Sunday 17 April 2011

Diary Entry,


Please wait for me, don't go

How does it hurt? I want to know.

I heard you're fine but losing weight,

I hope it's not to hard to wait.


I miss the stories you would tell

So please don't go, I'm gonna yell.

I'm gonna yell and cry and mourn

Because inside me, I'll be torn.


To your illness I'll be blind

You're always precious in my mind.

So please wait for me, don't go,

I'm proud of you- and you should know.



...Death is inevitable, but its appearance is always a surprise! Mostly because it only visits once and takes it all; The habits, the certainty, and the tangible reality become inexistent. The pain and grief increase as the memories flash before your eyes and the absence becomes unacceptable and unreal. The denial of the present places you in the past; and your mind tangles between the reality of the memory and the reality of life respectively in your attempt to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment